North-facing land is titled and ready for construction.
Not in a flooded area. No easement on title.
Dual Occupancy possible with this land frontage of 25.8m
Logan City Council rates and water is $530 per quarter approx.
There are 6 trees onsite which may need to be removed depending on what you plan to build. (Quote for tree removal can be provided $7,220)
Owner has never tried to build on this block so no contour surveys or soil tests information are available.
Frontage width: 25.8m
Side Lengths: 39.7m
Back width: 15.8m
Land = 809m2
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
* 200m to Bethania Lutheran Primary School
* 1.5kms to Waterford State School (catchment)
* 1.9kms to Canterbury College
* 2.6kms to Loganlea High School (catchment)
* 400m walk to closest bus stop (accessing Hyperdome and Loganholme)
* 500m to Bethania Station (Beenleigh / Brisbane Lines)
* Easy access to Kingston Road and Loganlea Road.
SHOPS & SERVICES
* Aldi and Bunnings on 1kms away
* Coles and Woolworths 2kms away
* Loganhome Hyperdome is 4kms away
Call Q Realty on 0420 988 751 for further information
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.