Victoria Point’s CLOSEST DEVELOPMENT BLOCK TO THE WATER!!
4,753m2 (2 lots) Selling together. Quick and clean terms requested.
Lot 1 = 177 Colbourn Ave = 2,934m2 includes a charming Queenslander home
Lot 2 = 173 Colbourn Ave = 1,819m2
Zoned medium density Residential. Concept drawings for townhouses have been penned. No papers have been lodged with Council. 3 levels allowed (subject to Redland City Council approval). If townhouses is not your thing! Small land lots are in high demand!
Rare to get a chance like this, when all the factors align together:
1. High demand for the area
2. Great services (medical, shops, transport) offered in the community
3. Lifestyle suburb (golfing, island hopping adventures, plenty of Bay walking circuits, cafes, restaurants and more)
4. Definitely a retiree’s shortlisted suburb of choice.
Minutes away from the beautiful bayside beaches of Victoria Point and the Stradbroke Island ferry terminal. Only minutes away from cafes and shopping in the post-card like village of Victoria Point. The parcel is surrounded by smaller size blocks and townhouse developments setting the precedent for future development at this site.
If you’re in the development game, you’re mad if you don’t at least enquire about this block!
– Ferries available to take you to North Stradbroke Island, Russell Island, Macleay Island, Karragarra Island.
– Nearest Bus stop is at Link Rd at Fryar Street with route 270 and 279 which will take you straight to Cleveland Station
– Another bus stop at Colburn Ave near Daysland St with route 274 which can take you to Wellington Point station, Cleveland QLD, Thornlands QLD and Victoria Point Central and Victoria Point Shopping Centre
– Nearest Train Station is Cleveland Station (8km) and Ormiston (9.5km)
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Restaurants, local cafe’s and local food chains are within 1km away
– Woolworths, Coles, ALDI and IGA are a short drive away
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Victoria Point State High School and Victoria Point State School. Additional schools include Faith Lutheran College – Redlands, St Rita’s Catholic Primary School and Redland Bay State School
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Redland Bay Golf Course so close!
– Ern Dowling Sports field, The Charlie Buckler Memorial Sportsground, Sel Park Outridge, Neville Stafford Park
– Cineplex, The Redland Museum
4,753m2 selling together
Quick and clean terms considered
Lot 1 is 2,934m2 + lot 2 is 1,819m2
Frontage: 50 metres
Side length RHS : 97 metres
Side length LHS : 90 metres
There is a benefiting easement on Lot 2 on 173 Colburn Ave.
There is also an storm-tide overlay on the blocks.
Blocks face north
Redland City Council
Call to secure your viewing! Call Alex Denmeade on 0438 081 824. Further information can be emailed.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.