Bursting with development potential this 2,079 square meter block is a part of a larger parcel that sits adjacent to this property at 36-38 Second Avenue, Marsden.
In total this double block boasts just under 4000 SQM of development potential!
The new owner faces the difficult choice: live on or develop.
Old growth trees and a tropical retreat feel greet you on arrival. The property currently holds a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Key features include a large shed and covered patios around the front of the low-set home. The house has a small footprint so there is plenty of space to grow should the new owner wish to renovate and build adjacent to the house or install a pool!
This property was previously part of a larger parcel that ran for just under a hectare down to the end of Vivienne Way. The block has since been subdivided leaving the new owners with the tantalising choice – develop and build or enjoy an original Marsden home in an established block.
Sewerage works capable of servicing medium density housing have been completed all the way to the property for potential development of the land by the new owners.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Marsden State High School and Burrowes State School. Additional schools include St Francis College, The Centre Education Programme, Groves Christian College, Kingston College and Groves Christian College.
* Nearest bus station is at Third Ave at Burrows School with route 551 which will take you to Brisbane City and Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange
*Nearest Train Station is Kingston Station (3.4km) and Loganlea Station (4.5km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
* IGA Crestmead is 800m away
* Coles Supermarket, ALDI, Woolworths, and Friendly Grocer are a drive away!
* Local restaurants, bars and coffee shops are only less than 2kms away.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Ernie White Park, Overton Park, Havenbah Park, Maryfield Park, Acorn Park
– Back of Crestmead Park, Logan City Historical Museum, Mayes Cottage Museum, Event Cinemas
Land size 2,079m2
House faces south west
Call Alex Denmeade on 0438 081 751 for more information now!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.